How to achieve your New Year health resolutions
The best way to achieve your New Year health resolution is to have a plan and stick to it. Note down what you plan to achieve and how you want to go about it.
- Be specific Be clear about your weight loss goals, the daily diet you plan to stick to and the daily habits you plan to change or alter to meet your ideal weight loss goal.
- Be realistic in terms of your final goal Don’t try to overachieve or pull of the impossible. You do not want to drastically lose weight at the expense of your health. Hence, it’s vital to set realistic weight loss goals, which you can achieve by being mindful about your diet and exercise.
- Keep a track of your success Make a note of your weekly targets, it will give you a bigger picture of where you are in terms of meeting your weight loss goals. Maintaining a daily diary is a good idea. You can make a note of all the changes including dietary & fitness routines you are altering.
- Avoid temptations Often our friends and family may mean well, and will encourage you to get off that healthy diet and indulge. While it’s okay to have a cheat day once in a way, ensure you stick to the course on other days. It’s the only way you will be able to achieve your weight loss goals.
- Celebrate your health milestones As and when you achieve a health goal, make sure to celebrate it in a healthy way. Reward yourself but don’t overdo it. The key is to ensure you stay motivated so that you do not give up midway.
Hence, as 2023 approaches, make a note of the health & wellness resolutions you want to work on. Have a plan on how you want to go about achieving the same. Don’t look for motivation from others, draw inspiration from within to realise your wellness goals. Ultimately, you will be able to make your New Year resolution to lose weight a reality if you are determined to stay on course. Let Herbea help you on this journey to weight loss with their range of excellent herbal teas. So, this New Year, raise a cup to your health & wellness with Herbea.